Marina Srikandi offer Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan, high speed ferry transfers around the blissful vacation destinations – Bali, Lombok and Gili Islands in Indonesia. The company is known to be one of the region’s largest ferry operators and takes pride in professionalism with highly experienced captains and crew members.
Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan by Marina Srikandi, Established in December 2010. Balinese company Marina Srikandi uses 4 ultra-modern vessels. All of them provide a pleasant voyage as they are specially designed to handle the water current in Indonesia. On board you’ll find air-conditioned seating areas, a spacious sundeck, and a clean toilet in addition to safety equipment. On some routes, entertainment such as a LCD TV and music are available too.
Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan by Marina Srikandi depart from the terminal at Padang Bai in East Bali, directly sail to Senggigi, Lombok’s traditional tourist resort, as well as to two of Gili Islands – Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. Ferries on all routes run daily, all year round and take between 60 & 90 minutes.
On holiday in Bali and looking for an adventure nearby? Marina Srikandi takes you to Indonesia’s hidden gem Lombok and Gili Islands at a reasonable price!
Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan by Marina Srikandi provides a ferry timetable and price comparison, based on your search criteria, allowing you to compare Marina Srikandi products with multiple ferry company timetables and fares in one search. Compare Marina Srikandi timetables and prices now with all alternative ferry operators before booking your ferry ticket to ensure you get the best option for your ferry trip.
Marina Srikandi Daily Schedules
|GILI TRAWANGAN||PADANG BAI||08:30:00||11:30:00||15:00:00|
|GILI AIR||PADANG BAI||08:45:00||12:00:00||15:15:00|
|PADANG BAI||GILI AIR||10:00:00||12:30:00||14:00:00|
|PADANG BAI||GILI TRAWANGAN||10:00:00||12:30:00||14:00:00|
- Schedules are subject to change without prior notice depend on the weather situation.
- *Temporary not available until further notices.
BALI PICK UP AND DROP OFF AREA (with shuttle option)
- Nusa Dua (BTDC, including the area from St. Regis to Mulia Resort)
- Tanjung Benoa (minimum 2 pax)
- Jimbaran (Four Seasons Jimbaran is the last pick up and drop off point)
- Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan
- Canggu Plaza
- Ubud Central Area
- Airport (Solaria – Domestic Arrival)
- Renon and Denpasar (selected streets only)
- Shuttle to other areas is based on additional charge
MARINA SRIKANDI SHUTTLE PICK UP SCHEDULES
|SHUTTLE PICK UP SCHEDULES – PADANG BAI ROUTE|
|AREA||DEPARTURE TIME||PICK UP TIME||DEPARTURE TIME||PICK UP TIME||DEPARTURE TIME||PICK UP TIME|
|NUSA DUA/ TJ. BENOA/ JIMBARAN||10:00||07:00||12:30||09:00||14:00||11:00|
|CANGGU/ KEROBOKAN/ SEMINYAK||10:00||07:00||12:30||09:00||14:00||11:00|
- Each passenger is entitled to 25kgs of luggage
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Additional Information :
- High Season (1 july – 30 sep) ( 20 Des- 5 jan) (16 March – 20 March)
How to use :
- You can present voucher for this activity at the Activity location
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
Shuttle, No Shuttle
One Way, Return
Low season, High season