Bali Zoo Since its operation September 2002, Bali Zoo has collected more than 350 rare species consisting of 60% Aves (birds) including Bali Starling, Peacock, Cassowary, Eagle and so on and 30% of mammal species such as the Sumatran tiger, African lion, lion, deer, camels, kangaroos.
The expanded area is located in an enormous garden filled with tropical plants and water, showing the natural environment for the animals. The environment in the design with a wide range of plants that can be used both as a medicinal plant (eucalyptus, cloves, Noni, matoa, sandalwood and others), spices (betel nut, lime, greeting), for ceremonial equipment indigenous (nagasari, coconut, bamboo yellow, majegau, perasok, uduh palm, palm and others – others)
To realize the vision as an international zoo, Bali Zoo Park – Zoo Bali continues to seek improve the quality and quantity of the collection of rare animals that have been there. In late 2006, the zoo is to add several collections of mammals following new white tiger (phanttera tingris), hippopotamus pygmy (cheoropsis liberiensis), mountain goats (amortragus LERVIA), monkey coat (Papio hamadryas), apes Japan (Macaca fuscata ) imported from Surabaya Zoo as one of the forms of cooperation in exchange programs surplus animals and matchmaking animals that have not been paired so that they can breed well and remain stable existence on this planet.
Bali Zoo Admission
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Bali Zoo Admission, Miniapolis jungle water park, animal encounter, show and insurance.
- Lunch, transport
Insider Tips :
- Zoo package ; Zoo admision, Lunch and transport available on Zoo Explorer
- No outside food and drink allow into zoo
- Opening hours ; 09:00-18:0 Monday till Sunday
How to use :
- You can present voucher for this activity at the Activity location
- Price is valid until 31st March 2018
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
Adult, Child (2-12 yo)